Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Eliminate Data Elements Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
b85michaud
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Jun 2015
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote b85michaud Replybullet Topic: Eliminate Data Elements
     Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 5:52am
I am brand new to Crystal Reports.  I want to pull a report of specific data for one company.  The data column from the database I am working with has several different companies built.  How do I narrow the return of data to only the only company I need?  Any help that cold be provided would be very much appreciated!  Thank you!
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 6:20am
you can do this by filtering the data before it gets to crystal via your data source (e.g. using a sql stored procedure or a crystal command)
or you can add a select criteria to the data source via the select statement.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum