Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Details Section dependent on entries in a specific Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
BROWNIE25777
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Jun 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote BROWNIE25777 Replybullet Topic: Details Section dependent on entries in a specific
     Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 11:25pm
Hi there,

If possible please can anybody assist or make any suggestions. I have a report that I am setting up and within the details section I have a field called ops. What I am trying to do is have the number of details sections being dependent on how many entries there are in the ops field. Each op will have its own number (30,40,50,60 etc) and then have specific information in all the other fields depending on this op. I want to set the report so that each op number has its own details section. So if there was 1 op (lets say called 30) then there is just one details section. If there are 2 ops (30 and 40) then there are 2 details sections. 3 ops (30,40 and 50) then there are 3 details sections and so on.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Many thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum