Topic: Calculate Days Used Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 3:50am
I have a file that has an employee's begin date and, sometimes, an end date. I have another file that has each day of the year listed in it and whether it is a 'countable' day or not.
I need to be able to count the number 'countable' days for each employee from the begin date and to the end date (or the end of the fiscal year if there is no end date, which is sometime in June) from the first file. I can't come up with a way to make this work, so any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum