Joined: 28 Nov 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Topic: Getting an Average Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 9:32am
Hi,
I have my Group and then my data in the details section, as follows
Group 1
A
B
C
Group 2
A
B
C
etc
In my footer, I'd like to put the average of all A's, B's, C's etc.
I tried using insert summary and also a running total...not getting either to work. Thanks
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 10:17am
assuming by footer you mean report footer and not a group footer use a CrossTab grouping on the A/B/C field and setting the summary of the average of whatever numeric field you are averaging out.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum