Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: group if multiple fields match Posted: 25 Jan 2008 at 1:44pm
I am trying to create a report that groups based on 4 fields. The fields I am using are state, city, order, company, order_date, product_code, booking_amount. I need to create the a group that will add the booking_amount for all the lines where the state(s), city(s), company(s) and product_code(s) have the same (relative to field) values. Thanks in advance for the help.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 25 Jan 2008 at 3:20pm
Instead of creating one group, you can create multiple groups to get what you're looking for. So, create Group 1 on State, Group 2 on City, Group 3 on Company, and Group 4 on Product_Code. You can then add summary fields to each group level that will sum the booking_amount at that level.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum