Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Page Footer Positioning Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
onurvural
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Location: Turkey
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote onurvural Replybullet Topic: Page Footer Positioning
     Posted: 25 Jan 2008 at 9:52am
Hi aLL
 
can anyone help me with this
 
On my report  ,there is a running totals in page footer section
the output of formula is placed at bottom of the page
 
I want to put it just below details section
 
I couldnt post image ,
I mean
 
My Report
No   CustomerName  Invoice
1      cust1                     100
2      cust2                     200
1      cust1                     300
 
 
 
 
 
                                      SubTotal(Running Total Formula)
 
My Report puts unnecessary space between details and formula
 
My Report
No   CustomerName  Invoice
1      cust1                     100
2      cust2                     200
1      cust1                     300
                                    subtotal
 
I hope u understand
 
Thanx
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 25 Jan 2008 at 10:21am
If it is a one page report, you can put it in the Report Footer and this will move it up underneath your Details section.

If it is a multi-page report, you can put it in the group footer (I assume you're using groups as the way to break apart the report into multiple pages).

I discuss many formatting tips and tricks in Chapter 8, Advanced Formatting Techniques, of my new book Crystal Reports Encyclopedia
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
abul71
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote abul71 Replybullet Posted: 25 Jan 2008 at 11:48am
try to surrpress report blank space before printing. go to File -> report option then select surrpress printing if blank space. hope it will help you. 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum