|
Hi all,
I re-post this because I had the wrong data. So, here is my correct data.
Description Debit Credit Fiscal Period Fiscal Year MTD Revenue YTD
A $2,750 $8,550 01 2015 $5,800 $5,800
A $1,350 $6,500 02 2015 $5,150 $10,950
A $2,250 $4,500 03 2015 $2,250 $13,200
B $1,550 $5,500 01 2015 $3,950 $3,950
B $1,450 $7,500 02 2015 $6,050 $10,000
B $4,500 $5,550 03 2015 $1,050 $11,050
C $1,250 $4,600 01 2015 $3,350 $3,350
C $1,500 $5,500 02 2015 $4,000 $7,350
C $3,250 $6,000 03 2015 $2,750 $10,100
my MTD Revenue formula is:
round({Dataset_.Credit}-{Dataset_.Debit})
and my YTD is from the running total:
Running Total Name: YTD
Summary Field to Summarize: @MTDRevenue
Type of Summary: Sum
Evaluate: For each record
Reset: On Change of Group = Dataset_.Description
What I am trying to achieve is to have the total of MTD and YTD per period. So total of MTD and YTD on January (01), February(02) and March (03)
Anyone can help?
Edited by CrystalGirl - 24 Mar 2015 at 3:50pm
|
|
Hi DBlank,
Thanks for the responded.
I think that is what I am trying to do. So, how do I do the cross tab that only show the month I want to see? I am doing this report as my sub report because I have to combine different department that run the same report I am posting. So each Department will have to show their MTD and YTD per description.
the main report will link to my sub report on the main parameter of period. So, if each my sub report on each departments can show the MTD and YTD per period I selected, that will be fantastic.
Thank you DBlank
|