Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Pb SUM function Posted: 25 Jan 2008 at 6:10am
Hello everyone !!
I try to use CR in VS 2008 (VB .net) and I've got a problem while using SUM in formula Fields.
I would like to make the SUM of one field (montant) in a table (courses) but all it says when I save is "there is an error in this formula". How can I do to get the SUM of my field please ??
Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 2:47am
I'm using Oracle database and my fields "montant" is define as String because in Oracle Express there are not single type. So I've to use a String type to save my data.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum