Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Trendline Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Kitty1
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 159
Quote Kitty1 Replybullet Topic: Trendline
     Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 11:07am
hello, i have just attempted adding my first chart into a report. I cannot figure out how to get a trendline to show. I have tried adding but nothing shows, or it shows as a straight line above the highest bar on the chart. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!   thanks!
IP IP Logged
adavis
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 30 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 104
Quote adavis Replybullet Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 6:04am
Kitty,

As far as I know, there is no trendline feature in Crystal charts. I have tried to do this before as well and never found a solution.

Hopefully, I am wrong and someone jumps in here and educates both of us! Otherwise, you will need to find another solution to showing the data and the trend.
IP IP Logged
Kitty1
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 159
Quote Kitty1 Replybullet Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 6:12am
thanks for the reply adavis. what i don't understand is you can insert the trendline but why doesn't it show ??? it's really crazy...
IP IP Logged
adavis
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 30 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 104
Quote adavis Replybullet Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 6:56am
Okay Kitty. Your post prompted me to dive a little more into the issue. I finally got my trendline to show.

In design mode, right click on an individual riser in your chart, then click "trendline". Make sure you have the correct type of trendline selected, such as linear regression.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum