Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: CR 2008 Service Packs 5 & 6 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jkwrpc
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 432
Quote jkwrpc Replybullet Topic: CR 2008 Service Packs 5 & 6
     Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 4:25am
I am wondering if someone can point me to a download site for CR 2008 Service Packs 5 & 6. I migrated to a new dev pc and went the SAP CR support site. The SP downloads available there are SP4 and SP7. SP7 needs the missing service packs to install.

I searched the forums at the Support Site and elsewhere the missing service packs have been promised to be made available for over a year. That still has not happened.

So if you know where I can find them or could share them I would appreciate the help.

I have had no luck finding contact information for CR support.
IP IP Logged
jkwrpc
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 432
Quote jkwrpc Replybullet Posted: 21 Jan 2015 at 3:31am
Since we are not finding the missing service packs, does anyone have a contact email for the CR side of SAP?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum