Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Topic: issues with formula Posted: 10 Dec 2014 at 5:31am
I have an issue with the below - trying to get the below data
I need to add a column and put formula in that says
If the Entry Date and Trans date are the same day then put "Yes" else put "No"
But I need it to be by the "order no" - as multiple lines could be on one order - so if some lines are not on the same trans date - then I need it to say "No" for all lines within that order
Order No Entry Date Trans Date Days
0051494330 01/12/2014 01/12/2014 0
0051494330 01/12/2014 01/12/2014 0
0051494330 01/12/2014 01/12/2014 0
0051494330 01/12/2014 01/12/2014 0
0051494330 01/12/2014 01/12/2014 0
0051494330 01/12/2014 01/12/2014 0
0051494330 01/12/2014 05/12/2014 4
0051494330 01/12/2014 05/12/2014 4
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Posted: 10 Dec 2014 at 6:02am
It is a days field which I have adjusted
Unsure what you mean - I understand the grouping of Ord no - but not sure how to get them all to say No if they are different dates
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum