Joined: 05 Feb 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 85
Topic: What to do when a linked table is empty Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 10:29am
CR 2011.
I have 3 tables linked successfully and work great EXCEPT when one of the tables is empty or has no matching key value present. When this happens, no data is returned from any of the 3 tables to CR. The report is blank except for title.
There is a formula that uses numeric fields from all 3 tables. I am guessing this is the problem.
I have the setting under FILES->OPTIONS->Reporting tab checked to CONVERT DATASE NULL VALUES TO DEFAULT.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum