Joined: 20 Nov 2014
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: SPC data to get Cp & Cpk Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 4:37am
I am using Crystal 2008 pulling in measurement data from .csv files to generate reports on the Cp & Cpk process values. I am looking for methods or formulas that can be used to accomplish this relatively easy. I know the formulas for Cp & Cpk are readly available but are in depth and possibly not easily integrated into a report structure. I don't know of any addons or other built in functions to accomplish this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum