Joined: 14 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Running Total First Record 0 Value Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 6:03am
Arial I have a Running Total built into a report which was necessary due to duplicated records showing on the report. I was able to eliminate the duplicate records showing by this formula in the Suppress formula in the details section:
if {Paid_Bills.Invoice_Nbr} = previous({Paid_Bills.Invoice_Nbr}) and {Paid_Bills.Line_Nbr} = previous({Paid_Bills.Line_Nbr}) then true else false
I used the same formula in my running total, reversing the True/False section. It appears to be working fine, except for the first record, which shows a Zero value rather than the "True Running Total".
FWIW, I'm re-setting the running total on the
G/L Account Number which is the First Group in the report, the Invoice_Nbr being the 2nd.
I'm running Crystal Reports 11, CR Developer Version 14.0.4.738RTM
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum