Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Restrict data to previous Quarter Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bremen
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 28 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Quote bremen Replybullet Topic: Restrict data to previous Quarter
     Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 6:56am
I have a report that shows inventory usage by calendar quarter.  I would like to show data from only the last full quarter. 

For example


If I run the report today I would like all of my numbers and totals to be from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd quarter. 

I also need to suppress columns of data if that quater has not yet been completed

IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 11:08am

datediff('q',currentdate,table.date) in 1 to 3

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum