Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: record not exist Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
taniarto
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 52
Quote taniarto Replybullet Topic: record not exist
     Posted: 14 Nov 2014 at 5:19pm
I just make a report from Oracle Xe it is a master employee report. It is ODBC connection for the report. But the the problem is I can't preview a specific record of data on my report. I already check on my table the data is exist but I can't find it from crystal report. And the parameter is same between PL-SQL and the crystal report..data still cannot appears..

Please help..

thanks..
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum