Topic: Change in record Selection Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 7:55am
I have created a Crystal Report with multiple 1 page sub reports. The report works correctly and all sub-reports are displayed as expected except when I go from page view to page view Crystal has a Change in Record Selection POP UP. This requires me to select "Use Saved Data" or "Refresh Data".
This also occurs if I want to print my report.
Is there a way to tell crystal to use the saved data without this pop up every time you change a page?
I have reviewed each of my sub-reports and they have been saved without data.
I have used sub-reports in the past and never encountered this message.
Any suggestions on how to proceed in evaluating and resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 10:32am
How are you viewing the reports? From in Crystal or from an application? If it's from an application, did you write the app? If so, what development environment/language are you using?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum