|
Currently, we have a quote letter report from Crystal being generated through our CRM program. Our sales team has requested that we find a way to add thumbnails to the letter. I have figured out how to add an individual jpeg or pdf file. What I really need to be able to do is have a sales person run the report but select from a designated file from any number of pdf or jpeg files as multiple sales people will be using the report/file. Is this possible? If so, how? Just some forward thinking as well... what if they want to add multiple thumbnails? Can this be done as well?
Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Thanks in advance.
Edited by cheryla - 05 Nov 2014 at 5:35am
|
|
Hi Cheryl,
You can have dynamic image selection in Crystal Reports; there is a way to setup an excel file with the image location. If that location is amended to a different image it will update in the report.
Have a google, as I can't remember off the top of my head exactly how to do it, and see if you can find anything. If not, let me know and I'll help as much as I can.
|