Joined: 23 Jan 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: PageHeader for Detail Drilldown? Posted: 23 Jan 2008 at 4:03am
I've added a label to my page header section that I am trying to get to show up when the user drills down to the Detail section of the report. The formula I've used for suppression is: DrillDownGroupLevel <= 1.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the label to show up in Print Preview of the report design when I do the drilldown. Does anyone have any thoughts? I'd greatly appreciate the assistance.
Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Posted: 23 Jan 2008 at 7:41am
Yup....
Do one thing in your preview tab right click on left hand side of sections and select show section names and you will see as you double click on Group Header the Report Header and Page Header Sections are not displayed...
Joined: 23 Jan 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 23 Jan 2008 at 7:44am
Well, dangnabbit! I thought you could use page headers for that. Now I'm going to have to have multiple group headers (which I was trying to avoid) to do all the other fancy report stuff I'm doing.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum