|
Sorry to have bothered anyone - I figured out my error.
I had re-set the Datasource Location through the 'Set Datasource Location" but had not individually re-set each Table. All working now.
********************* New to this forum and Crystal - so thanks for having me. I use Crystal Reports X. I have two databases which I connect to through ODBC connection. Each database has exactly the same data tables. I wish to run the report created for Database A with the figures from Database B.
I have changed the current connection to Database B and logged off from Database A. I also went into Set Datasource location and updated to be Database B. However, when I refresh the report, it still results in Database A's data.
As a double check, I created a new report. This new reports is drawing from Database B, so I know that is the source of my connection.
Is anyone able to advise me on what I am missing? is there something hard coded in the report which may be preventing me from switching datasources? I am looking for an easier solution than re-creating the report. Thanks
Edited by BBUILT - 29 Sep 2014 at 7:34pm
|