I want to display 12 months data regardless of the end date of project (last 6 months and next 5 months). For example, if the end date is Oct 2014, it will still show data till Jan 2015.
At the moment, the bar chart is only showing month with data in it, which is until Oct 2014.
is there anyway I can get the chart to display 12 months?
Hi z9962, thanks for answering my Q. I don't have the right to create temp table.. so using SQL command is out of the question. The company won't pay a third party software to do it either. Is there any other way?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum