Joined: 09 May 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 209
Topic: Default Folder Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 12:44am
Hi Guys,
This feels like a really daft question but it's one that I cannot find an answer to or work out myself. When I am importing Subreports is there any way to tell Crystal Reports to default back to the last folder I imported from?
At the moment it defaults to a completely different folder meaning another 4 or 5 mouse clicks to get where I need to be; it doesn't sound much but it is when you import so many subreports!
Joined: 09 May 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 209
Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 3:17am
Thank you for your reply. That's a shame; sometimes it does it and will take me back to the last folder I imported a subreport from but I cannot figure out what must happen for it to do that.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum