Topic: formula or linking help Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 4:23am
I am not sure how to correct the problem I am currently having. I have a report run by quote # and I have added a subreport by work #. In my report I list all quotes done within a specified date range. In some cases this quote might have one line item but be listed 3 times because we quoted 3 different quantities / prices i.e.: Quote # 5 Line Quote Qty unit price total price 1 2 10.00 20.00 1 4 7.00 28.00 1 6 5.00 30.00
I added a subreport that is supposed to add a work number if we won the work. The problem is that if we won the work it will list the work # 3 times because quote # 5 is the quote # we won i.e.: Quote # 5 Line Quote Qty unit price total price Work # Qty unit price 1 2 10.00 20.00 101 4 7.00 1 4 7.00 28.00 101 4 7.00 1 6 5.00 30.00 101 4 7.00
I would like it to only list the work # next to the line qty/unit price we won i.e.: Quote # 5 Line Quote Qty unit price total price Work # Qty unit price 1 2 10.00 20.00 1 4 7.00 28.00 101 4 7.00 1 6 5.00 30.00
I am not sure if the problem is with the way the subreport is linked to the main report or if I need a formula. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum