Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Export to Google Docs Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Gurbs
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2012
Location: Ireland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 216
Quote Gurbs Replybullet Topic: Export to Google Docs
     Posted: 07 Aug 2014 at 12:57am
Hi all,

A new client of ours is requesting that we export all our reporting into Google Docs. Now I know that, when I try to export my report, it isn't a default functionality, but I was wondering if it was at all possible?

Thanks a lot in advance

Kind regards

Gerben
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 07 Aug 2014 at 5:02am
I doubt it...
unless you have an application, then I could see exporting to some format and having the application pick up the file and convert it.

That's my 2 cents
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum