|
Hi all,
I'm new to crystal reports and with each requirement I'm becoming familiar with the tool. I have to create a report shows the the daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly report of product brand sales for a specific region.
I am not able to paste an image from my computer. A single report should have 3 separate tables - one for daily sales metrics, the second one for weekly and the third for monthly and one chart that shows the quarterly sales metrics.
The Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports would come from the same stored procedure, only the start date and end dates change. But the results should be placed within a table.
The Quarterly sales graph comes from a different stored procedure.
With all the research I did, I read that it could be achieved using a sub report.
I have few questions.
1) Is it possible to get a report that looks exactly like the image I have attached using crystal report.
2) Should I create 4 sub reports all in one main report.
The report will have just one common parameter, which is the region.
Any help will be appreciated. As soon as I find something, I shall certainly update it here.
Thank you very much
|