|
Dear forum members,
I've created a report which shows Changes and their corresponding Incidents based on a link within the Change.
C = Change
IM = Incident
This correspond in the following data:
C0035717
IM0429577
IM0429595
C0037043
IM0429494
C0040098
IM0429577
IM0429595
I want to prevent the "duplicate" incidents numbers.
First I tried it with the following:
If PreviousIsNull({PROBSUMMARYM2.NUMBER}) or {PROBSUMMARYM2.NUMBER} <> Previous({PROBSUMMARYM2.NUMBER}) then 1 else 0
With a Group Expert I filtered out the parts where the result is 0.
In most cases it was working except for IM0429577, due to the fact that it is not in previous. Is there any way to accomplish this?
The unique identifier is the IM and C number.
Final results should be like this:
C0035717
IM0429577
IM0429595
C0037043
IM0429494
Without the Change C0040098 and IM numbers due to the fact the IM's are already linked to Change C0035717
|
|
what you can do is build a string that contains all the values already used and only display results if not in the string (and of course then add them to the string).
something like:
shared stringvar used;
local stringvar sh:={table.field}
if instr(used, sh) = 0 then
used := used + "|" + sh
else
sh :="";
sh
this will suppress the details, the group header is harder, since it is already printed....I am not sure how you can hide the group header...oh, how about this. Put the group header as another detail section display it for the first IM that can be shown and then conditionally suppress it after that (with a flag that says it's already displayed that would be reset in the true group header)
Hope this makes sense and helps
|