Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cross-Tab in mixed orientation report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
nix1016
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 07 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 40
Quote nix1016 Replybullet Topic: Cross-Tab in mixed orientation report
     Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 6:15pm
Hi,

I'm having some issues trying to display a cross-tab report as a landscape summary page in the report footer of a portrait oriented crystal report.

What happens is that when the cross-tab report reaches portrait size length-wise, it leaves a gap and then continues on as if it expects a page break. I have set the report footer to print on landscape orientation so there is plenty of room length-wise and there's no reason for it to break up.

I tried changing the report to landscape orientation and then setting every page other page as portrait orientation. Whilst this fixes the cross-tab report from breaking up, it seems to still print the rest of the pages in landscape format.

Not if it's a bug with crystal and if there are any work-arounds? I'm using crystal reports 2008 SP3.

Thanks!

Edited by nix1016 - 09 Jul 2014 at 6:26pm
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum