Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Variables and Graphs Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Sladiebug
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Sladiebug Replybullet Topic: Variables and Graphs
     Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 10:45am
I am using Crystal XI and have a subreport where I am bringing data into the main report using variables. I want to graph a formula that contains a sum of a group and the variable. The graph will not show the sum of both only the group amount.
Is there a way around this?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum