Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Record Selection on Date/Time Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bremen
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 28 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Quote bremen Replybullet Topic: Record Selection on Date/Time
     Posted: 24 Jun 2014 at 6:31am
I am looking to generate a report where it will only show records that are equal to or less than 10 minutes old. 

I have a date/time field ti key off of where the format is 01/10/2014 12:30:45

How would I restrict records that are less than 10 minutes old? 
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 24 Jun 2014 at 9:23am
Try this:

{MyDateTimeField} >= DateAdd("s", -10, CurrentDateTime)

-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum