Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: How to position the data labels in a line chart? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
minbor
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 28 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote minbor Replybullet Topic: How to position the data labels in a line chart?
     Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 1:37am
Hello,

I am working on a report in Crystal Reports 2008. I am trying to position the data labels in the center of a marker. when the line is plotted vertically, everything seems fine, like in this picture.
    
However, I need the line to be horizontal but then when I select the Labels Location as Center, the labels are placed below the marker, like this:
    

Please let me know what do I need to do the position the labels correctly.

Thanks,

minbor

Edited by minbor - 12 Jun 2014 at 3:57am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum