|
I have created a report that shows our sales reps sales and goals broken into months for the fiscal year. I have then charted and created a crosstab on the running totals, which is working fine. I also want to show in a cross tab by month the ratio between the current production/current goal.
I have created a formula that shows this ratio of two running totals and it works fine within the details section of the report and is grouped on month, which is what I want to show in the crosstab.
Is there a way to create a crosstab that would show the ratio of two running totals? The formula field is not showing when in the cross tab expert.
I am using crystal reports IX so the calculated member will not work for me.
Thank you for the help.
Edited by Rwatkins - 04 Jun 2014 at 9:08am
|