Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Repeat Group Headings Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Dr4ke
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 09 May 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 209
Quote Dr4ke Replybullet Topic: Repeat Group Headings
     Posted: 04 Jun 2014 at 2:40am
Good afternoon,

I am currently running a Cross-Tab report with multiple group headings with no merged cells and Group Header #1 repeated.

To expand on that I'll explain the type of report I am trying to create; it is a monthly report (01/01/2014 - 31/02/2014) showing the average disk usage on multiple servers. The issue comes when reporting on multiple Disk ID's for each server.

The current set up is as follows:

Server 1 (Merged Cell)
Date 1                              Disk1            Disk2           Disk3
Date 2                              Disk1            Disk2           Disk3

The setup I would like is:

                          Server1           Server1          Server1
Date1                 Disk1              Disk2              Disk3
Date2                 Disk1              Disk2              Disk3

Hopefully this makes sense!

I am currently only using the Crystal wizard (still fairly new to the world of Crystal reports) so any help in a formulas or formatting that I cannot figure out myself would be very much appreciated.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum