Joined: 14 Dec 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Topic: Open Report from any location Posted: 29 May 2014 at 6:46am
I would like to click open a Crystal Report file from any
location that I have access to on my computer without first opening the Crystal
program and going to the menu – file-open… etc…
I want to be able to double click the file and it launch Crystal. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere in order to do this?
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 29 May 2014 at 10:59am
What OS are you using? You'll need to set the relationship between .rpt files and Crystal. Try this:
- Press the CTRL key and right-click on a .rpt file.
- Select "Open With" from the menu.
- On Windows 7 you then have an option to "Choose default program..." On earlier versions of Windows you could brows for a program and there was a checkbox you could mark to indicate this was the default program.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum