Topic: Multiple selection problem Posted: 12 May 2014 at 9:46pm
I have some problem with multiple selection. I have date field from database and i want to select first record greater than some exact date value,but only first.I have many record that are greather but i only need the first one.Can anyone help me?
You need to create a sub report to display first grater than record out of all dates.
Create a formula like :
If {Datefield} > #01/01/2014# Then 'Grater' else 'Smaller'
Now insert group on above formula and suppress all section except group header and place required field on group header. Also suppress Group which is 'Smaller'
Now insert this report as usb report in your normal report where you can see all dates.
Maybe i did not explain well.
I have table with some fields and one of that fields is date.I need to select entire row which date field is grater then some value.I need only that row
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum