Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Find and replace Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
drewj840
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote drewj840 Replybullet Topic: Find and replace
     Posted: 08 May 2014 at 6:34am
I have several hundred fields where I need to update the text.

IF {Command.LeverageLong1MinFlag} = True Then
    crRed
ELSE
    IF {Command.LeverageLong1MaxFlag} = True Then
        crGreen
    ELSE
        crWhite

I want to replace crGreen and crRed with custom formulas so changing the colors in the future will be easier. I found a post on the web but could not get it to work (the "replace all" was not available - button disabled).

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1402592
IP IP Logged
kostya1122
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Quote kostya1122 Replybullet Posted: 08 May 2014 at 7:33am
why not create a formula
Color as
iF {Command.LeverageLong1MinFlag} = True Then
    crRed
ELSE
    IF {Command.LeverageLong1MaxFlag} = True Then
        crGreen
    ELSE
        crWhite

select all fields that need to be updated
place formula into them.

so if you need to change color you just need update one formula.

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum