Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: huge blank spaces when exporting crystl to word Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dsomana
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote dsomana Replybullet Topic: huge blank spaces when exporting crystl to word
     Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 3:26am
I have a clob field of 10000 characters. To display it onto the report I am using dbms_lob.substr to split it into three parts of 4000, 4000, 2000 characters and am concatenating it in the report. It works fine in crystal, but when I export it into word it is leaving huge blank spaces even though i don not see it in crystal.
Please advice.
David
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum