Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: trouble assigning values to different columns doin Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
otto
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 17 Mar 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Quote otto Replybullet Topic: trouble assigning values to different columns doin
     Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 8:19am
I have to create a report using CR 2013 grouping by stdesc.

Then I have to do another group by sttckt, on that group I have to manage the following:

if {SCTRN.STUNM} = "YD" and {SCTRN.STMATR} <> "FR" then {SCTRN.STQTY} else 0
if {SCTRN.STUNM} = "TN" and {SCTRN.STMATR} <> "FR" then {SCTRN.STQTY} else 0
also if {SCTRN.STTOT} <> 0 and {SCTRN.STUNM} = "YD" I have to put the STQTY under YD column or if {SCTRN.STTOT} <> 0 and {SCTRN.STUNM} = "TN" I have to put the STQTY under TD column.
I created 2 formulas that help me doing that but due to the group by stdesc the report does not show the amount correctly.

for example

STUNM     STMATR    STQTY   stdesc     sttckt sttot
TN                   5     test tn    001      -10
YD                   1      test yd    001       0
EA        FR        4      freight    001       30
TN                   3      test tn    002        0
YD                   2     test yd    002        -20
now the reports should shows

stdesc     YD    TN    sttckt
test tn     1      5    001
test yd     2      3    002
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum