Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: export xml file Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Gurbs
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2012
Location: Ireland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 216
Quote Gurbs Replybullet Topic: export xml file
     Posted: 30 Jan 2014 at 5:03am
Hi all,

For SEPA I have created some XML files through Crystal. I know that, when I export these, I need to export them as text with Numbers of lines per page set to 0. However, it looks like the file isn't exporting right when there are a lot of transactions. As long as there are below roughly 100 transactions, there are no problems. However, when the numbers increase, the file doesn't export properly anymore and isn't accepted by the bank anymore.

Is there a way around this? Or does anyone know a solution for this?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards

CRD
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum