|
Hi, I have a very strange situation that I want to share and if someone knows how to fix it please let me know. I have a Web Form app with a CR report which is exported to PDF. This works fine in almost all computers I've deployed the app, but in some random computers the exported PDF is only showing 3 record per page, or 4 records per page or 5 records per page. The same computer with this problem always exports the same quantity of records. I've tried reinstall the CR runtime, but still getting the same result. The only solution I've come up (and it's not a suitable one) is to reinstall the computer completely, SO, programs, everything. This is happening randomly, but if one computer has the problem, then I'll always get the same result on that computer until I reinstall it. I don't think it could be a programming problem because it works well in almost all cases and it works well too on the computers with that problem after I reinstall everything on them. Maybe is a problem with something in the SO, I don't know.
Does someone know why could this be happening and how can I prevent it?
Regards, Luffy.
|