Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Question about chart / crosstable show total count Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
stevo_3
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Jan 2010
Location: Belgium
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote stevo_3 Replybullet Topic: Question about chart / crosstable show total count
     Posted: 21 Dec 2013 at 10:49am
Hello,

I have a question about a showing data in a chart:
Currently I have 2 tables;
  1. A table incidents: with creation date, 4 customer satisfaction answers, an example of a field: assessment-information.


      2.  A table possible answers, which contains possible answers:

  • 1 - Very Good
  • 2 - Good
  • 3 - Satisfactory
  • 4 - Adequate
  • 5 - Bad

I am displaying the following chart in Crystal ( see below ) to give me the percentage of the possible answers for the field assessment-information of the incidents table:

I can only see the answers who are present in the incident table, but I want to show also the other "possible" questions in the legend and in the chart + crosstable.  But this is not possible.

 

Is it possible to have the other values also present in the chart and Crosstable event when there are no values ?

For example for 2 - Good there are no values Crystal should add this in the left column with value zero?


Is this possible? maybe i need to a join between the 2 tables?

below the configuration of the chart can be found:


Thx for help.


Greetings

S.





Edited by stevo_3 - 21 Dec 2013 at 10:52am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum