|
I created a report with two different tables, where only one will print at a time. I'm doing this by suppressing either the table depending on where something is being shipped to. Both tables are created by drawing a box starting from the header section down to the details section. One is in a subreport, and the other is in the main report. When the condition calls for the table in the subreport, the other tables lines shows up. All the data is suppressed, but the table itself (box and lines) all show up underneath.
When the table for the main report is printed, the subreport gets suppressed properly and nothing shows. I'm suppressing by adding a field to the suppress formula, under section expert.
Here's a picture to show what I mean. You can see the table showing on the bottom. Since everything else is suppressed, the table is pretty small but it's there nonetheless.
http://imgur.com/HpIqNKM
|