Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: howto format fixed length count formula Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
nitrotech
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Quote nitrotech Replybullet Topic: howto format fixed length count formula
     Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 11:06am
I have this formula below
left (Totext(Count ({@DR Record Layout}),0)+ Space(12),12)

I need to change it so that it starts from right to left and fills with zeros to the left also I need to remove the comma it is putting in the number for example it is putting 4,854   I need 4854

Thanks
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 11:15am
right("000000000000" + totext(count({@DR Record Layout}),0, ""), 12)
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum