Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: Record Select Formula
Author
Message
bremen
Groupie
Joined: 28 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Topic: Record Select Formula
Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 4:48am
Good Morning All,
I would like to limit records in my report and I'm not sure of the best way to go about it.
In my report I have when a job is started and when a job is ended.
If the job is still open I want it to show on my report. This is captured by the "ended" field being blank.
If it has been ended then I only want to see what has been ended within the the past three days.
So if table.ended is null or if table.ended isn't null only show the three days from system date.
IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 11:17am
isnull({table.ended})
or
datediff('d', -3, today) <= {table.ended}
should work...and i've been wrong before
IP Logged
bremen
Groupie
Joined: 28 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 11:20am
I shall give it a try and let you know you how it comes out.
If it works...... Thank you
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.