Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Graph Templates Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
leeman
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Oct 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote leeman Replybullet Topic: Graph Templates
     Posted: 15 Nov 2013 at 11:05pm
Hi,
 
I'm fairly new to Crystal Reports and am so far self-taught to a level where I can link tables, different data sources and pretty much get the result I want. However I am now on the scrounge!
 
Can anyone offer interesting graph template tips. I am trying to achieve a liquid metal effect similar to the wikipedia image that the link below takes you to.
 
 
Any tips extremely welcome.
 
Many Thanks
 
Lee
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 16 Nov 2013 at 9:24pm
Hi
 
 
When I look at the image, it is refering to xcelsius dashboard which was inserted in crytal report.
 
Would you like to create a dash board and insert in your crystal reports or you want to create a kind of charts in crystal reports.
 
If you want to create in crystal reports then go in insert menu-- charts you will see different kinds of charts which can be used according to your requireent.
 
If you want to insert Xcelsius dashboards then you may have to purchase Xcelsius product and develop a dash board and then you can insert a .swf file in to your reports.
 
-Sastry 
 


Edited by Sastry - 16 Nov 2013 at 9:24pm
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum