Joined: 22 Jan 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 89
Topic: CurrentMonth Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 9:43am
am completely on brain lock and am trying to add to a current report using the formula below. We use 01/01/1800 to pull previous month on most our reports. Today we wanted to 'add' using 01/01/1950 to this formula, to pull Current Month To Date and I am just stumped on something I know is easy. Looking for a little help and apologize for the simplicity of the question.
Joined: 22 Jan 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 89
Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 9:53am
Yes, we use the results for the data pull..but your idea works on many other reports THANK YOU! This didn't work on the specific report I am using right now.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum