I will try to explain this clearly:
I have 4 groups.
In group one I have the overall testing event
In group two it the name of the individual test with a status (this is where the problem is for me). Say pass / Fail
In group three the name of the run within the test with a status.
In group four is the steps associated with each run with a status.
If any step fails the run will fail and the test will fail. At each of these groupings the number of failures is only 1. However, if there are 10 steps, and 5 failed, the summary is counting all the steps for each group.
The summary I expect is:
Group 1 = 1
Group 2 = 1
Group 3 = 1
Group 4 = 5
I tried writing a formula that said id the status = pass then 1 and a separate formula that said if status = failed then 1 and tried to sum on each of those.
Please help. I have this really great report pulling all the data I want, yet I can't summarize it to be of any value.
