Hi Guys,
I've been using a specific formula to drive my shared variables. The formula was built using a plug value, so it's within a pretty large conditional statement (the below is truncated).
For example -- this is my total assets formula:
Shared NumberVar Assets_MF;
Shared NumberVar Assets_SF;
IF {Main.Main Fund or Parallel Fund} = "Main Fund"
THEN Assets_MF :=
{@Shared - SOI - FairValue}+
{@Cash Flows - Total - Total}+
{@Assets - Deferred Costs}+
{@Assets - Due from Related Parties}+
In certain cases, the shared variable will give me something completely wrong -- maybe a portion of the IF statement. If my total assets number is 1 dollar, I could potentially get a number like 1,000,000 from the shared variable. Not entirely sure why this is happening, I think I have a few work arounds I could use to get the numbers I need, but I was wondering if you all had any suggestions on how I could better write my formulae?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Brandon