Topic: crystal report not display html at all!!! Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 7:14am
using crystal report runtime 13.0.2000 on asp.net.
need to display html string in some of the fields. it seems that the field (varchar(1000)) from the database containing the html string won't be interpreted as html at all even though the text interpretation is set to HTML text. it's just display the string as is. e.g. <ul><li>item 1</li><li>item2</li></ul>
now if I create a formula and put the above string in and CR display it properly!!! why?
I even went as far as concatenating a valid html string with the field but only that portion of the html string is interpreted as html but not the string in the field. why?!!! I am pulling my hair at the moment!!!!!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum