Topic: Exporting to Excel without extra columns Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 11:51am
Hello Amazing People,
I have a client that needs his reports in Excel, but when I export to Excel from CR, a wide variety of narrow rows and columns show up in between those holding the pertinent data. The client needs his results in SPECIFIC CELLS, but I do not know how I can accomplish that translating my Crystal Reports report into Excel. Ideas?
It's Crystal 2008. I am using the MS Excel 97-2000 format. The Data Only... defeats the purpose of using Crystal Reports to format it. The PDF format comes out great.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum