Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Export to Excel Problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ITSpecialist
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote ITSpecialist Replybullet Topic: Export to Excel Problem
     Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 11:30am
I am trying to export a report from Business Objects InfoView to Excel. When it is exported, the page header column names are missing and all I get is data.

There aren't any option on BOE that allow to choose the type of export (i.e. selecting options for Data Only export).

When I export to Excel from Crystal Reports XI, if I choose Data Only and Typical I get the column headers with extra blank columns. If I choose Custom and select the include page headers options, I also get the title and page x of x information in addition to the page header column names.
However, if I choose Data Only, and Custom (without changing options) or if I choose Excel (the non data only one) I get no column headers.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum